View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 03:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
Awarlesta Black

MO & IMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius R. Hazelwood
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nyx M. Lawrence
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year
Rucole Club Club|| film lyfe || mac and cheese queen|| *exits with trunkshot*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
He wondered where the rest of the puffs were but then he noticed his best mate Declan. Jeez where was this kid all term. He walked over and waved at him. "Hey mate how come I haven't seen you around this term?" he asked him curiously. Seriously was he hiding from him? They needed to plan a trip together soon..
Turning his attention away from his cousin to focus it on his friend, Kace. Declan felt bad, however, with all the university stress, Char being sick, and NEWTs, he didn't really have the option to hang out. Hang out in particular with his buddy, here, Kace. Being that, though, they still had to plan another trip before he heads off. He chuckled, embracing him in a good, tight hug. "No, mate! I'd never hide from you! Just been busy, s'all." He patted him on the shoulder, "Everything alright with you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
Hugs were happening. Jun hugged Declan back, maybe as if it were the last time they'd see each other. But as Jun wrote in his memory book entry, it definitely wasn't the last time. Jun watched as Declan spoke and was about to cry? Giving the Puffer his usual blank look as he started laughing, the Head Boy raised an eyebrow. Here's hoping he doesn't go into acting. Or at least take very good lessons. "Do you plan on paying for Uni with that money?" Jun would. Though his parents would be the ones paying and all. "Did you decide on where to go?"
Disappointed at the fact that once again, he failed to get a reaction out of HEADBOYJUNKIM, Declan crossed his arms and let out a breathy, HARRUMPH! "Why can't you pretend to be surprise, party pooper?"

He waved his hands and shook his head no. "That money is all for me and my honey on our way to adulthood." That and because he chose to go that uni on the fact that they offered him a full-ride scholarship. "Yeah, decided with Oregon." Dec paused for a bit. "How about you? Choose one, yet?"