View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 05:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default Aron, but also Margaret
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

The next person to enter brought a faint smile to the department head's chiseled features. "Good to see you again, Emmalee," he nodded to the woman as he gestured towards the refreshments. "Two for two on assisting my department." He approved, obviously. Finally another woman who was good in his books - the other one being Emily.

Aron gave a casually salute towards Margaret....Mary...Margaret...one of those when the Obliviator entered. He also added a look that read 'no funny business' in her general direction before chuckling at the 'sir'. Sure, why not. She could call him that.

Oh, and she was welcome to tea and things if she wanted.

"We'll just wait a bit longer before we get started," he announced after checking his watch. And just one more cookie. Okay two.
Emmalee offered a small smile as she reached for a cup of tea. "It was such an interesting puzzle you brought me, I rather thought I owed you a favor." which was why she had decided to come. It was those sort of unexpected projects that had her leaving her private greenhouse gig to come work at the ministry in the first place. And it had certainly paid off.

Sipping the tea, she looked to both Aron and the woman who had entered and addressed him as sir. "I'm sorry if this seems.." what was the word... "impolite, but there's little risk to this, right? I quite like my memories." And, she reasoned, Bryce wouldn't exactly be happy if his senior botanist suddenly couldn't recall how to do her job. And there were those recent, personal memories she was also rather eager to hold on to.

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time