View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 04:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Basil and Tori, anyone else that would want her too.
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Sure enough, not long after he exchanged wordless greetings with Alicia SImon spotted Kyle. A quite DIFFERENT Kyle. A Kyle that made him stop and stare at his ex but more in surprise rather than in the 'my ex looks weird but somehow nice' stare. The auror couldn't help but wonder what had brought on the dress and the look she had attempted by her outfit. Especially when the presence of not only Jax but Ed was added into the mix. Perhaps it was time for him to move towards someone to mingle and distract himself.

Maybe he needed a drink.

Oh and why hadn't he brought Angelina to this thing? At least she would offer an entirely friendly and supportive face. With an idea, he wandered over towards Victoria. She still was friendly to him...right? "That was a nice speech," he complimented with a polite smile, using it as a way to start a conversation.
She had heard the claps and gave everyone she passed a smile and nod. Her heart a little lighter, though still heavy without her family there. Her parents were in the other room she did at least see them.It was nice to have them there her dad former MLE seemed very proud of her move to try to become the next minister. Nodding to two reporter looking people she passed the on the way to the buffet, though the man stood closer looking at possibly the food. "It all looks good, I'm not sure what to try first." Was that the problem he was having as well?

Hearing someone come to the other side of her she turned. "Simon, thank you. I didn't sound too nervous, did I?" She worried about that. She wanted to sound confident and ready. "How are you? How's MLE?" She hadn't visited in awhile, Emily always seemed so busy when she did, that she figured she'd leave her friend alone and maybe catch her after work one day.

"I hope you are having a good time. It seems like a pretty good turnout." She knew he worked many of these events, but she did hope they got a chance to have fun as well.