View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 01:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
Default Mentions to Sherman, and really for anyone
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Alicia grinned to Sherman, “Oh I d try to remember people” she grinned at the older man. “It’s a pleasure to meet you again Mr. Clark, I’m Alicia Tanner fellow candidate for minister” she grinned. “I wanted to wish you luck in this campaign” she smiled before looking to find someone else to talk to.

Alicia ran her hand through her hair and grinned over to the other candidates in the area. She sent Victoria a kind smile as she stood there.

Stepping into the room wasn’t bad. Well if you discount the whole holding the bottom of her dress in place bit. No one will notice, just act normal she thought to herself but she had to be here for Alicia. She was standing there awkwardly pulling her blazer more tightly against her and was she whimpering? Maybe. Maybe that was because she saw her ex giving her…giving Alicia a nod and this was crazy.

Jax had already grumbled at her about what she was wearing….but no, Chelsea had been a pain and changed ALL of her clothes into even smaller clothes and only Chels could end the stupid spell. She gave Ed a look as she wrapped her arms around her stomach and tried to slip behind him…he’d let her right? She wasn’t sure honestly.

“Ed, Dad can I ugh steal your jackets?” She asked as she obviously was going to button them together and make a very awkward dress out of them. Because having a candidate's stepdaughter look like an escaped mental patient was perfectly acceptable and normal.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________