View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 02:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default ~~helllllllllo lovely candidates~~
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

It was feast time!

Not time for the buffet, yet, but time for the reporter to feast upon the highly quotable candidates all ripe for the picking nearby the buffet. Tori was one of the first to arrive at this happy hour, and she was most happy to recognize two Minister for Magic candidates greeting each other.

"Hellllllo," the redhead greeted the pair somewhat breathlessly. She had just swept into the room, of course her voice was going to be a bit husky. Even as she spoke, her hands were busy digging out her reporter notepad and quill while her hazel eyes remained firmly on the male duo. "How are you today, Misters... Clark and....?" Obviously Clark was the recognizable one, as he was the eldest candidate in the running. And he had a wheelchair. "I'm a reporter from the Daily Prophet, care to spare a quote, either of you?"

She had to move quickly with these things if she was going to beat Jorge to get a story out. FOR ONCE, JUST ONCE Tori would like all her factmongering and ministrystalking to produce something.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind