View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 06:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

SPOILER!!: Paxton!
Quote:
“That is very convenient, I believe?” Paxton did not miss the tiny smile on her face when she mentioned about her London flat. Having a place nearby can never go wrong. The fact that you don’t have to wake so early in the morning just to be in the work place on time is always a brilliant idea. It also pays to be a wizard or witch because they can apparate to places. They can always be on time even if they just woke up 10 minutes before they are considered late.

Well, that could be very different for witches though. The amount of time they need just to get dressed…and whatever else they need to do to go to work. Not that he’s complaining, though. Paxton appreciates that his female employees do look good and presentable all the damn time. “It has been years since the last time I was there. I was still wee.” Paxton shared as he looked at the coffee pot on the table. “I would love to visit the Lake District some time soon…more coffee?” The 37 year old asked as he gestured towards his coffee vessel. Anyone in his department is more than welcome to refill their cups should they wish to do so. No biggie at all.

Now onto more pressing issues. “Ah…I see,” Paxton stroked his chin and contemplated on the parchment on the table. “I met this young lad earlier, his name is Dmitry Konstantinov. He works for the International Cooperation, and he used to work for the Russian Wizarding Government.” Paxton crossed his legs and sighed. “The Russian MLE caught some of the illegal vendors before I discovered the market. I’m quite sure that they were not able to capture all. The one I saw must have a deeper network underground…” In all honesty though, this is rather exciting!

Paxton smiled at Tanner’s enthusiasm, however, they will be needing more information first before they dive in to action. He wants his employees to return safely, did they know? “Partnerning up with the MLE is a good idea, but I would also like to involve Mr. Konstantinov. He can speak Russian, and he can work out your International Apparition passes,” Paxton cleared his throat and procured another parchment. “Enzo Abernathy and Vincent Wither should also join.” He will be needing all the back-up just in case things go wrong. “For now though, I will still be needing more information from my sources, and as soon as I’ve got all the intel we need, I will call for a meeting to disseminate the tasks.” Oh wait…he’s forgetting something. “Also, we will need to have those pastries and baked goods from Ambleside.” Paxton smiled at Kyleigh and waited for her response.

“It is more convenient than you would imagine. If I lived with my aunt I’m pretty sure her kids would put paste in my hair before I left for work” she admitted with a laugh. “Well if you find yourself there again there is a record and book store with an attached café that you should try” she grinned and then he was offering her more coffee? Did she want a refill, well really that would be wonderful but…would she be all jittery later? Oh who cared if she was jittery she’d get her work done either way.

“Oh that would be great honestly” she grinned and quietly refilled the coffee cup “thank you” she added as she sat back down and crossed her ankles. Remember to uncross them later, she thought to herself as he continued to talk about the business at hand.

Wait did he say partnering with the MLE? She blinked a bit and knew she must have paled momentarily. “Right, that does sound like a very good idea” did her voice crack when she had said that? She wasn’t sure. Please don’t let it be Simon she thought quietly as she really wanted the work to go smoothly and not be awkward and full of long pauses. The kind of you broke up with me with no real explanation pause that seemed to happen whenever they ran into each other until she would awkward her way out of the room again. “Oh that does sound like a good plan, d-do you have any word of who will join us from the MLE?” She asked carefully, still feeling the nerves of the whole situation. “My aunt and father both worked in the MLE there’s a chance I might know them” she admitted trying to make it seem a little less awkward. Okay...so if it was Simon she'd just have to maybe find Vic and talk to him about the awkward when in the break room right? Or you know other friends.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________