View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 09:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
PuppySara
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adrien Theo Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

SPOILER!!: Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
Paxton had been reviewing the bits and pieces of information he got from his sources when he heard a knock on his door. Just like a muggle born that he is, he got up from his chair—still reading the words from the parchment in his hand and opened the door. Well? Was the visitor going to introduce himself or what? Paxton looked up from what he was reading and opened the door fully. “Mr. Wither. Didn’t expect you to come in this early…” the department head released the door and smiled at his employee. “Please come in, and help yourself to a cup of coffee or tea…and I have biscuits too.” Yes, that should ease the apprehension that was on the young man’s face.

Paxton placed the parchment on his messy desk, and moved to join Vincent. “How are you, Mr. Wither?” the department head sat down on a chair and gestured his employee to do the same. Paxton quietly sighed and wondered exactly how complicated this young man's life is. He's too young to be bothered with so many things. Paxton wore a friendly grin, and prepared himself to give good counsel to Vincent.

Vince was still slightly flustered when his head opened the door, “Not a bad time, I hope.” He nodded slightly and glanced around the office. Tea? That was something he would gladly take, especially if he had honey… Good for the voice, you know? “Can’t complain, sir. Yourself?” He paused slightly as he stepped in and sat down. Huh, the motorcycle was definitely different from the previous heads he was sure. He’d never step close one, but it was definitely a nice touch to the room and just a beautiful bike.

He looked at him and paused, “But I know you said you wanted to talk to me about all my past issues for why I’ve not been here.” Vincent rubbed the back of his head, “And I’ll be honest, a lot of it has to do with my band… Hard to bounce between the two considering no one else in the band is a wizard.” Okay, so he got the stupid reason was out but the more serious one. Or at least to him anyways, “But the other reason… It’s kind of a long story. My fiancé… Ex fiancé, she accidentally burnt our house down after she told me she was leaving me for someone else…” That was clearly the short version.