View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 09:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

SPOILER!!: Paxton
Paxton took a quick glance of his office too. Yes, he liked his office simple, albeit a messy table. Oh and another fan of Roxy? Ms. Tanner earned a sincere smile from her department head and inched closer to his motorbike. “She’s nice, isn’t it? Her name’s Roxy.” And no one dare touch her. “Ah well, my office is quite bare, but I do like the feel.” That way it’s easier to spot his things and such. Paxton nodded and went ahead to get a coffee cup for Kyleigh and poured some coffee in it. “Here you go, Ms. Tanner.” The department head carefully slid the cup and saucer towards her spot on the table and got himself a chair. “Ambleside? Do you live there too?” he asked as he sat down and took a sip of his coffee, and gestured her to do the same. “I have a cousin that lives near the Lake District. She’s from Grasmere.” He went there once…or maybe twice? He was still in Hogwarts when he last visited, which by the way, was years ago. “I shall take note of that, Ms. Tanner. Thank you for the offer.” Paxton raised his cup once more and finished his java.

“Right then. I’m glad you dropped by because I have some matters to discuss with you.” Paxton carefully placed his cup down, and summoned a folio. He quickly scanned it and placed it on the table. “I went to Russia a few years back…and I discovered a black market for brooms,” Paxton shifted in his seat and looked directly at Ms. Tanner. “Would you happen to have information regarding illegal brooms being sold here in England? Particularly from the city of Moscow?” Paxton might need to smuggle a prototype so his team could break it down into pieces, and see for himself why it is illegal, and why it is being sold underground. Exciting stuff, right?

Kyle glanced at the bike and then back to Paxton one more time as she heard the bike’s name. She had a name? Well, that made sense as she had always been attached to her brooms and other bikes. “She is” she smiled and graciously accepted the cup of coffee “thank you Mr. Paxton” she muttered before taking a sip of the coffee. “I have a room at their house for whenever I want to stay but I have an apartment in London actually” she grinned at the thought of her little sanctuary.

When Paxton indicated for her to take a seat she did, it was kind of rude not to right? And well, weird it was weird it wouldn’t have been rude it would have just made her look like an anxious nutter. Which she wasn’t. “Grasemere is a beautiful area, it all is really” she smiled and meant it really, all of the Lake District was beautiful. Taking a few more sips of her coffee she carefully set the empty cup down as Paxton moved on to the business at hand.

He was talking about Russian counterfeit brooms, brilliant. Just perfect. Her family already had made a stink about her working in the Transportation department and this sounded like it would have to deal with many Wizarding laws and well, broken laws. “I’ve not heard that much just some chatter about people being interested in the brooms,” she didn’t have anything solid. “If you need someone to purchase one of these brooms I can buy one and bring it in to investigate what makes it a counterfeit broom” she offered as really she wanted to see what was up with these brooms. “I, do have friends in the MLE that I can talk to into investigating the brooms with me? As far as who to go to to buy the brooms that is” she offered a sort of excitement lighting her face. She just wanted to get her hands on one of those brooms and see what was up with them. Who knew maybe they were used as a means of conversation between countries? A hidden compartment could easily be stashed in the handle or it could have been a collapsible broom…gosh she hoped it wasn’t collapsible.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________