Thread: The Juice Bar
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 05:38 AM   #17 (permalink)
Wood'sLittleFlower

DMLE & DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brooks Bradshaw
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dieter Kareless
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Coulson Bradshaw
Law Enforcement
Ern's Walmart Greeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Ember skipped towards the juice bar after eating her VERY delectable salad--She had been CRAAAVING juice all week--and every DAY she forgot to make a stop here and get some--GOSH EMBER.

Now. To decide WHAT exactly. Lemonade DID sound delightful though. Hmm. Exploding or regular--both seemed AMAZING. Hmph. Glancing around--she noticed a person who was not THAT much younger than she was just lounging--"HELLO THERE PERSON!" she said so cheerfully and she bounced his way with a little wave of her hand. "Um-I--Have you tried this--LEMONADE?" she asked, her lavender eyes WIDE.

He seemed like a nice FELLOW. Didn't he? But..did he look like he was a LEMONADE drinker? Hmm..she'd have to sense his drink-energy a bit more before making an assessment. Or just ask him.

Coulson...... did a double take.

Was that bouncing half child talking to him?

Clearing his throat and furrowing his brows, the boy sat up, pulling his legs off of the counter. Seriously though.. was she?" .... Yeah. She was. She was staring at him and all. And she'd said more than one thing in his general direction.... and there weren't a whole lot of people around.

He took another glance around though. Just to make sure he wasn't missing anyone... He wasn't.

".... Yeah........"

_____________you wanna run it back but you can't turn the time, you start to feel like you're losing your shine
__________________________________but the grass ain't always greener on the_o t h e r_ s i d e