View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 12:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
He has got a couple of things in his mind that morning. One was the unexpected discovery of a Black Market for Brooms in one of his travels in Russia, and the other one was the unfinished broom design he started a couple of years back prior to his solo travels. Paxton reached for his cup of coffee from his table while his other hand was about to gently rub the shiny metal body of his motorbike when he heard a knock.

Ah well. There goes his first visitor. Paxton threw the rag on the floor, got up and reached for his door. Merlin. His employees must be eager to start work, eh? The department head slowly opened the door and peeked at the person who knocked. “Oh. Good morning, Ms. Tanner.” Paxton grinned at his employee as he fully opened the door for her. “Please come in, I just brewed some coffee.” Surely, she'd sit down and have a cup of coffee with him, yes?

Was she okay, though? She’s not…scared of him, right?
The smell was wonderful, coffee she immediately grinned and felt herself perk up at the scent. “Good Morning Mr. Paxton,” She had to grin when she spotted his motorcycle in the room, that was definitely a smart way to keep your bike safe…though really she would never be caught alive on one…nope, even if they were cool and looked fun because with her luck she’d fall off before the thing even started.

She took some careful steps into the office and glanced around. It was simple, and very modern. “Nice office, its very…modern?” She offered as she glanced around the room. And look the motorcycle she glanced at it one more time.

“I must say, Motorcycle,” she complimented as she had glanced over to it again. Oh and he had invited her for coffee! SHE LOVED COFFEE she grinned and nodded, “that would be lovely,” she continued grinning but only now a little less excitedly coffee sounded great right now. "oh if you let me know when we have a conference I can always bring in treats, my aunt owns a little cafe in Ambleside." She grinned. Normally the distance for bagels and other treats would be ridiculous but well, they were the transportation department. She could always apparate there. Okay...so she wasn't awkward anymore maybe the thought of coffee had flipped a switch in her brain?

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________