View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 09:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
MudInMyBlood
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff

Graduated
Default Ethan in here too. :)
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

SPOILER!!: PFFFT. That could NEVER happen. ;)
Adi grinned. "We do. Aren't you scared of falling off its back?" He was teasing. He'd be around so she wouldn't have to be worrying about that. "Yeah, but you wouldn't get to go for a ride with them in the sky, would you?'' That's why Hippogriffs ruled! LOL.

He playfully rolled his eyes. "Of course you do. Why am I not surprised?'' AJ was so going to be spoilt because he never minded what she did. Or wanted to do. "Again, I'm not surprised.'' He grinned.

Was everything alright? "Yeah. Just tired, I guess.'' He shoved his hand in his jeans pocket. "Go for it,'' Adi encouraged and nodded towards the Hippogriff.

AJ and scared didn't exactly go in the same sentence. "No way. I'll hold on super tight." If anything she was super excited. AJ had zero insecurities about this ride. "Besides I know you won't let me fall." And that was a fact. Adi had a point. "No, I can't but that doesn't make me love them any less." They were her everything and nothing anybody said would make her change her mind.

A few laughs escaped from deep in her throat. "I don't even know why you asked. " More teasing for the boyfriend. "If I rode in the back I wouldn't be able to see over your big head." Okay, so his head wasn't big, but he was taller than her, and she didn't wanna miss a thing.

Then Ethan arrived. "Hey, Ethan." She had never congratulated him on getting prefect. He was so deserving, and she remembered having fun with him in her first year. Nothing like dangling off the older boy's plank to make homework more fun.

AJ eyes Adi for a moment. She wasn't sure if he was telling her the complete truth about his mood, but she would make sure he was smiling before the ride was over. "It's gunna be fun, Rehman." A quick poke to the shoulder before turning her attention to the Hippogriff.

It was finally their turn, and AJ made eye contact with the Hippogriff and made extra sure not to blink. She slowly bowed her head, and the eye contact was still strong. C'mon Hippogriff, AJ was trying her hardest to be patient.