Thread: The Observatory
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 06:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
Connor was quite proud of himself, he was doing his best to be sneaky and she hadn't moved or seemed to notice him at all. Good, good, good. But then she did.. Her cool, collected voice startled him and he hit his head on one of the chairs. "How long did you know i was here?" He asked and rubbed the top of his head, standing and headed her way.

"I dropped it in class and didn't notice until 20 minutes ago when i started on Homework." So, seemed like she had his quill. At least it wasn't lost. "What are you doing up here?" He knew she mentioned coming up here to be alone and just feel more at peace, so that's probably what this was. But assumptions were bad in his opinion.
Jus didn't see him hit his head, but she heard the thump, and she grimaced before turning to see Connor rubbing the top of crown. "Are you alright?" - not that she cared about his well being or anything, okay, maybe she did, whatever - "Since you walked in," She calmly admitted, turning her attention back to the telescope's view. Her tail behind her was curling and uncurling in an anxious manner.

"Hmm," She leaned forward, taking her book bag in hand and rummaging through the contents before pulling out the quill. Justine held it out for him. "Here you go," had it been anyone else, Justine would have lorded the possession over them, but she didn't want to be spending any more time than necessary with the Gryffindor boy. "I wanted some quiet, I can't hear myself think in that stupid Common Room with all those first years," Justine replied, running a hand wearily through her chestnut colored hair.

Why was Justine even telling him that? She didn't owe him an explanation, yet here she was offering up her words with ease.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence