View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 07:05 PM   #108 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ExpelliarMOOSE View Post
Where was the Enthusiam in this woman's voice!? Kirby looked down at her and raised an eyebrow. He saw that she was holding her stomach, probably has butterflies in ther or something. ALSO! She hadn't seen him passing? That was a first!! Orsino Kirby had always felt very VERY Noticable. "It's no issue." The Hawaiin Muscle Builder grasped her hand in his and shook it as lightly as he could, so as to not tear it out of her shoulder. "Kirby." Orsino said politely in response to her introduction. "Or, Orsino. I'm just starting in the Games and Sports Department. Nice to meet you Krel."

He had not realized until Krel had pointed it out, but the Archway really was beginning to get crowded. "Perhaps we should move on then?" he guided his hand in front of himself almost knocking away some other unsuspecting Ministry Worker to make a path out of the Archway.
Krel’s smile widened as the gentleman shook her hand and introduced himself. “Nice to meet you Mr. Kirby, I should have guessed you would be with Games and Sports.” She hoped her comment wouldn’t be taken the wrong way as she walked with him along the path in an attempt to make more room around the arch. “I’m just beginning my employment here as well,” Krel offered hoping the slight German twang she had accumulated while studying and working in Germany wasn’t too noticeable. She did, however noticed that many people were giving the two of them a wide berth. It was unusual for Krel, often she found herself surrounded by people who didn’t notice her and she was perfectly fine with that.

“What exactly will you be doing in Games and Sports Mr. Kriby if I may ask?” She asked when they had reached a less crowded space. Somewhere between Enzo and Kriby, Krel had lost Edward. I t would have been nice to have him nearby, but she was a big girl and could mingle on her own. She’d find him eventually and be able to have a nice chat. Truth be told, she was probably spending too much time with him lately. She turned her thoughts away from Edward and focused on the man in front of her. To do so though, Krel had to look up at him. Kirby was, now that there weren’t so many people around them to deter her attention, a very imposing man and had over a foot of height on her. She couldn’t help but wonder if he was part giant or if he just had really big parents.