Thread: Boating Lake
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 10:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Vincent looked at him, "I'm sure it is, Enzo." Of course it was nice to meet him! Vince always saw himself as the big shot... Or at least he had ever since he and Rachel had split up, "But I wouldn't say it's obvious, just... Never seen you before." Then again in the past three years Vincent was hardly ever there either, but he had just reasons! His band had to come first and all of their gigs were just amazing for him... That always would trump the boring desk job he had here. All he did was try to come up with new reasons for things to float anyways... And that really was just dull. He looked at the guy and shrugged, "Though it'll probably be rare that you see me hanging around." He shrugged, "I'm a pretty busy guy, after all."
Enzo looked at the man and then back out at the calming water. Playing a professional Quidditch mat was on his mind right now. It had only been a little over a year and he was losing him mind over this. He didn't know what to do with himself. He was glad that he had gotten to travel around the world last year at his own leisure but now that he was done with that he couldn't help but think about Quidditch more often that he did in the last year. "I am new and I am out of my comfort zone here." No sense in lying about him feeling out of place. "I'm sure people around these parks haven't see that many people twice in the Ministry unless you work in the same department or go out of your way to see them." Enzo shrugged. He wasn't going to ask the guy what he was busy with because he really didn't give a damn.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing