Thread: Food Marquee
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 02:15 AM   #20 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
[COLOR="Navy"]
Once she had engaged in some small talk with Mr. Mitterbill, Mariel turned to take her plate to a table and find a seat. She did love her heels and, though she was finding herself wearing lower, chunkier heels, it was becoming a little more difficult with her progressive pregnancy to wear them comfortably. Sitting to eat was what she needed right now.

Preferably with someone familiar.. or even one of her new employees. She did wish to welcome them into the Ministry if either of them did happen to attend and that would be a two birds with one stone sort of thing. Then she could leave all that more quickly. A light smile formed on her lips at the thought and she walked towards the tables. She didn't notice anyone distinctly new.. not that she knew what her employees looked like by sight yet, but she did spot a familiar face that made her smile even wider. Her best friend. Good company would make her stay here tolerable and even enjoyable.

"Well, hello, Mrs. Culloden," the brunette said with a grin as she set her plate down on the table before pulling out the seat across from her. "How's married life treating you?" It had only been a week since she'd seen her, but she wanted to hear all about how happy she was certain Victoria was. Gently, she lowered herself into the chair for some small talk and some food.
Her mind was soon gone back at home with her girls, her husband, things that had happened with Bart and Cinna when someone speaking brought her out of it. Her brown eyes looked up and she grinned to see her best friend standing there. "I was wondering when I'd find you." She was going to make a joke about the food, but figured it probably wasn't the right time. "You look stunning, that dress is just adorable on you and your belly." That little girl was just getting bigger it seemed.

"I'll tell you what, I'm struggling to remember my own name." She chuckled, "Introduced myself as Maroon and then quickly changed it. I had to look like an idiot, but I do love hearing Mrs. Culloden." It had a nice ring to it. "Married life is treating me wonderful, though he's back to Hogwarts, so it's back to weekend and maybe once or twice a week visits. " She wasn't sure if she'd ever get use to that part. "Mother hood on the other hand has been giving my a run for my money, or should I say at least Bart has." Teeenagers! "But enough about me, how are you feeling? Where is Jorge tonight, I thought maybe with him being the new Ministry reporter he'd be here." Though he probably didn't have to be since Mariel could just tell him what he needed to know.