Thread: Food Marquee
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 10:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

SPOILER!!: ...new person!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
The man she'd been introducing herself to moved on to adding more to his plate, so Daphne turned to face forward once again. The line seemed to be moving, at least, and they'd even reached the desserts! She focused her attention on the first man she'd seen here, the one who'd been piling his plate in mountain form since she got here. She wasn't really bothered with that but thought it was kind of amusing. Especially since other people seemed to be giving him looks, which he wasn't too happy about. Poor guy.

Daphne spooned a piece of pie on to her plate just before a grunt of a greeting was tossed her way. Oh, it was the man--the first one she's seen here. Go figure. "I am," she answered, and she'd say her new job title, too, but she figured he'd heard that part. "Tell me you're in Creatures, too. Everybody I've met tonight's on a different level, and it'd be nice to see who I'll be working with." She'd met Emmalee, who was on level four, but she was in the Environment department. This guy, she thought, would be awesome to work with. He seemed carefree and like he could care less what others thought about him. Daphne just thought he'd maybe woken up on the wrong side of the bed or something this morning.

William ended up squeezing one of each of the dessert choices on his plate, quite a feat to be sure, and then edging out of the way of the woman and all the JUDGY JUDGERS behind him. Okay so yes, she was definitely a dragon person then. ANOTHER DRAGON PERSON. This event was looking up already.

"I am in Creatures," he answered, much more cheerfully now. "I'm the Head Dragon Researcher? So I guess..." if he'd heard her correctly, "..that sort of makes me your direct supervisor?"

Was Tanc here? Tanc should come over and then they could have a dragon party. First though, he was going to pick out a place to sit. Willy edged a little farther away from the buffet, waiting for the woman so he could tell her more about Level Four.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind