Thread: Food Marquee
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 09:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

William hadn't realized how weird these Ministry events were going to be without a certain someone by his side. He'd actually considered skipping this one, but since he had just gotten a promotion and there would be free, GOOD food there, he made himself go.

He just had no idea how to dress for a garden party. A garden party? In January? It was nice out and all but... he was keeping his jacket on. Annnnnd making a beeline for the food table, making a beeline for the food table, andddd here he was, at the food table. The tall dragon lover kept his head down and generally avoided talking to anyone he knew, since they were all talking to other people anyway. Whatever. He'd just pile his plate so high with food that he would have an excuse to keep his mouth full all night.

This was healthy, yep. William started on his mission at hopefully the correct end of the buffet table this time.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind