Thread: Food Marquee
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 05:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default HI MR DEPARTMENT HEAD! :p
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Tucker was super excited to FINALLY be at his first Ministry event. Now things were REAL - he was finally going to be a Ministry employee! And he was only 19 - a whole three years YOUNGER than his mum had been before she got a job. Things were looking up for him!

Was he smiling like a loon? He felt like he couldn't stop smiling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Food? Food.

Feeling slightly famished from this morning's work load, Aron grabbed a plate and then gave the food a glance over. His eating habits had changed a bit over the years, not keeping to such a strict vegan diet anymore - though he subconsciously blamed Seren for that due to all of her pregnancy cravings she had had - but he was still hesitant to pick up a hamburger and take a huge bite out of it. Even if it did look rather mouthwatering...oh...what the heck. Maybe just ONE of these burgers.

Dropping it on to his plate, he then selected a few of the salad skewers and one of the chilled soups in a cup. He preferred his soup in a bowl and found this glass a bit to delicate for his liking, but at least the soup was good and went down nice and smooth.

Setting down the now empty glass, he leaned against one of the tables and began to crunch away at a skewer. Now...to see if he could spot some of his new employees...

Preferably before they spotted him...
The first stop on today's Ministry adventure - FOOD. Now that Tucker lived in a flat on his own in London, he was trying super hard to eat healthy - but BURGERS. He hadn't had a burger since he was probably like...five years old. Gabi Schultz was real big on the whole healthy, organic food stuff. He just had to remind himself that just because he didn't live with his mum anymore, he didn't have to go crazy with the food and blow up like a balloon...

As he was loading his plate, he noticed the man next to him seemed...familiar. It took Tucker a moment, but then he recognized him as none other than Aron Ashburry-Hawthrone, his new department head! He was not going to admit it to him, but the eager new employee had TOTALLY done some research into the department and stumbled upon his name and picture in a few articles.

Taking a few deep breaths, Tucker put a smile on his face and approached the man. "Mr. Ashburry-Hawthrone?" he said, even though he knew who it was - wait, did he use both last names? Oh Merlin this was confusing! Don't get flustered Tucker, don't get flustered..."HI! I just wanted to introduce myself...I'm Tucker Schultz, I just got a job on your level in the Experimental Charms Committee," he explained with a smile. GRIN. Ok, ease up on the smiling, Schultz, don't want to freak him out or anything...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid