View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 01:49 AM   #16 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Kace chuckled and replied, "It has been a long time. I know it probably has been a couple of months or so since the trip. But it was fun though. I remember swimming in the ocean and just having fun with the teachers." he smiled. "We did learn SOME things but it was more about the adventure for me. What was your favorite part of the trip?" he asked curiously.

He grinned when he talked about Marigold. It seemed like the pair was in love with each other. "Yeah you are a lucky guy. Luckier than me. To be honest mate, I tried to get her to notice me and go out but it never worked out that way but then you came along and you changed something in her for the good. She just seems much better off." he said giving him the compliment. Oh right! The OWLS were this year. He didn't wanna think about it too much. "Yeahh the tests are this year...like I am kind of nervous but not really if I just try to pay attention in class.." he grinned sheepishly. I mean come on sometimes when the professor rambles on and on you lose interest!

Mitchell nodded. Weird how time flew. It was almost Christmas now. "Definitely the exploring." Although the beach wasn't too bad either. It had great perks.

He grinned. "I think so. Thanks." he said running his hand through his hair. He vaguely remember Kace mentioning that he had a thing for Goldilocks way back when. Somehow Marigold liked him though. So. That was awesome. She was a catch.

"We can all study together when the tests are closer." he suggested with a shrug.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You