View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 01:10 AM   #18 (permalink)
QueenGinger
Hufflepuff

DIMC & DMGS
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Reagan
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norah Reagan
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra Egan
Games & Sports
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Emmalee set her bag down at her workstation and looked around slowly. 10 years since she'd been part of the Ministry. Things had certainly changed. Her eyes lingered over each corner and details as she scanned the work area, the small smile on her lips growing with each passing moment.

Smoothing a wrinkle out of her skirt, Emmalee opened her bag and extracted the clothes for her work in the greenhouses, folding them neatly before tucking them in a drawer and resting her workboots on top of them.

Snapping the clasp on her bag, Emmalee settled into her chair and crossed her ankles.

Now, where were her coworkers??
For some reason Pem felt the urge to bring her favorite potted plant to work. She was pretty sure no one would mind since they did have a greenhouse they looked after. When she entered into the work area she noticed someone she was sure she hadn't met before. "Hello." Pem greeted with a small smile.

"Forgive me if I'm making a fool of myself, have I met you before?" Pem asked softly. No use in beating around the bush and acting like a real fool and not knowing one way or the other, best to clear the air and hope she remembered the woman's name the next day.

"all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared.
I suspect nargles are behind it."