View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 03:14 AM   #136 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Wizarding university, good. January nodded, pleased that Anthony wasn't yelling and screaming like the rest of them were, so yes, it was good that he got out when he did. There was obviously something wrong with them. Maybe THEY were the ones who needed to be checked out.

And so the questions began. "My diet is good. I cook all my own food, lots of chicken and vegetables. I get about... seven hours of sleep each night." Unless Vic was over. They usually spent the evening chatting and other things. Adult beverages? "The occasional glass of wine or champagne with dinner. A few times a week." Fairly normal, she assumed.
It was his professional opinion that nothing was wrong with Ms. Pennifold.

Anthony paused to jot a few things, down, though...taking care to explicitly detail his wording of the things. The meatier it look in paragraphs, the less likely St. Mungo's crackpots were to prove he wasn't doing the job to the BEST of his ability. Well, Anthony supposed he was doing her a great service. She wouldn't get poked or prodded by questionable instruments or that one woman's syringe.

Mhm.

"Ms. Pennifold, you are in perfect health, aside from the blood pressure, which is no big deal. You are free to go."

GRIN. Anthony thanked the drink he'd had this morning for putting him in a more tolerable mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
.... Okay. So he was going on the list.

She was definitely expanding it past her own department. Sorry to Rusty-with-the-behind and Boss-pirate-fairy-bore. They just probably wouldn't be on top much longer. Twisting some hair around her finger, Eliora managed her best smile in this time of crisis. (Crisis being that this was more boring than watching paint dry. Was there wet paint around here anywherE? Please?) "Eliora Dodderidge. Accidents and Catastrophes." 25. Single parent to a little princess and a dog.

Perfectly perfect.

Attracted to naps, coffee, good food, attractive males and anything Titanic related.

"Is this going to take long?" She had a nap scheduled.
"No, Ms. Dodderidge. You'll be in an out."...because he personally wouldn't keep her any longer than medically necessary...and Anthony doubted she'd have anything worth keeping her here for. So, that would be that.

The makings of a stress headache were beginning to take root just behind his eyes. "If you would please follow me..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Penguin View Post
Edward had almost made it to the door when some chap addressed him and told him something about getting it over with. And then he asked about his name and department. Since when did it require identifying oneself to use the microwave? Was it some sort of subversive device being used to communicate with the world outside? He certainly would not divulge himself, especially since he was an Unmentionable.

I say, I really just wanted to heat up my snack. It's no big deal. I'll just come back later, when it's not so crowded. I don't know what this lot is about, but I've got work to do.
"If I don't see to you, one of them will." Did this man understand what Anthony was saying? This was life or death...or something very close to it.

"Name....and level..." Stare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrr..Meow View Post
Listening to the man, Jose thought this would be harder than it sounded but the man was saying he was going to be in and out. sounded good to him because he was looking forward to eating his lunch that he had brought with him. Getting more comfortable as he was instructed he sat back and let the man do his work. "alright, all comfortable.".
"I'll be right back, sir."

There were noises and he thought he'd glimpsed a familiar face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Jameson peaked around the corner. Was this the place Cresswell wanted him? Jamie scratched his head. He slide out in the lounge area and blinked at all the people there. Was it a party? IT BETTER BE! Jamie loved parties. He loved dancing at parties. Jamie cocked his head to the side, this was no party but what was it and he was in the right place, yeah? Jameson shrugged and looked around. Soooo, could he take a seat? Jamie had no idea what to do for the first time in a long time. These healers from Mungo's were all up in his grill. Jamie found a free seat and sat down. This was strange. Was he in a muggle doctor's office? Mhm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandastian Epitaph View Post
Oh, did Healer Cresswell thing he was immune to these VERY IMPORTANT checks? Wandastian stepped forward and lightly patted the man on his shoulder. The motion was distinctly awkward.

"Don't you worry, Healer Cresswell. Ravaora will see to you personally. She's fully adept at handling the issues that accumulate when you're knackered and spent from years in government offices." Oh, there was no more stressful a job than that of the political kind.

"When you've completed the evaluations you're currently working on, please see her. Immediately. Thank you."

Had he heard that? No, no room for arguments! This was a SERIOUS matter. The longer he waited, the worse off he'd be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
He was being silly, completely silly. Tsk tsk. Naturally the Healer would allow him to get back to his work but not just yet. "Oh come now." She said with the widest of smiles and a concealed syringe as she made her way over to him. "This will be brief, you have my word." And with that he received a jab to the arm. Just like that. How was he feeling now?
He'd seen Jamie step into the room and immediately felt some relief. To have an ally was crucial, apparently. No one was safe. Everyone was insane. Merlin, Anthony felt like he'd taken crazy pills...

The pressure behind his eyes only intensified as both St. Mungo's Healers converged on him. No...he was NOT done with his current workload...What...were they doing?

Anthony tried to speak but Nutter #1 had stuck something into his arm...What....the hell? "What....was that?" STARE. The woman would answer him or she was going to get her face he-hexed....off...

The Department Head drooped quite suddenly, a thick fog clouding his brain...and...his limbs instantly felt like they couldn't support his weight...What was...in that syringe...? And...with alcohol......intensified.....effects.......

He tried to call to Jamie...or someone...but he was down for the count.

Zzz! Zzz! Zzz!

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____