View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 04:44 PM   #131 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: We like Ambry ^__^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambry Jumptuft View Post
Oh my, the poor man was delusional. He was lashing out and calling her names too! She knew what a shrink was and quite frankly saw it as an INSULT. She was no muggle quack doctor - she was a licensed, practiced, BRILLIANT healer! Oh well, Ambry couldn't be mad at him. He wasn't in the right state of mind. He couldn't be blamed for what his befuddled mind said.

"Sir, please don't get alarmed," she told him calmly. "Did you know that 99.9999999% of all people experience mental breakdowns and mental health problems at least once in their lives? With all the nonsense going on here at the Ministry, it's a wonder you haven't lost your hair from the stress!" she exclaimed. Yes, and he had really nice hair. See? It could be worse!

"Now, as far as my diagnosis - I need to ask you a few more questions. When was the last time you cried, sir?" she asked him. "Have you been extra tired lately? Do you ever feel that you're just going through the motions of work every day?" she asked. VERY important information that she needed to know!

Oh, and look - a crabby looking lady had just walked in. More people to help! "Can someone help her, please?" she called out to her fellow healers. She looked like she might start stunning people if she wasn't helped soon. YIKES!

Jory was highly amused by this Healer woman. She didn't even seem to mind him calling her a shrink. He knew Healers disliked to be compared to Muggle doctors. Jory decided to humour her.

"Really? I didn't know that.'' Really, he didn't. Was that even true? "I haven't suffered any though and I don't intend on having any.'' Lost his hair? O_O Automatically, the YATI raised his right hand to run it through his hair. "I don't stress easily. Which is a good thing, right Healer? Look, I've got all my think, blond hair to prove it.'' He eyed Ambry. "How about you? Haven't you been stressed lately? I hear Healers don't have it any easier.''

Questions. Jory was ready to answer them. "I just feel tired. I love my job so I have no problems doing whatever I have to do to get it done.'' How was that answer? He was not a wacko, thank you very much.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺