View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 11:29 AM   #92 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post

The short responses only continued despite Ravaora's BEST efforts to stir up a riveting conversation between the two. Such a shame it was, it seemed her speech function really was being run down to nothing. There might have been a shot for that...or a potion but they were hardly prepared for a case such as hers.

Aaaand she was a none toucher. "Fear of contact." She noted with a scribble to her board as she entered the room. While they were on this, for someone that didn't say much in any one go, she spoke a lot....rambled even...went off on tangents. Ravaora was lucky to keep up!!! Yessss, quite alarming to say the least. "Would you prefer to sit? Weak in the knees? How long has this problem persisted?" But by all means the woman could sit. It would make the injection go by easier if it came to that. Just a thought.

"How often do you come in contact with people?" Or did she run for the hills the moment it was initiated. Could be anything. Anything so just in case Ravaora began preparing a syringe. "This has been known to cure even the most dead of men." She promised, giving the needle a light flick. If your legs didn't want to wake, they obviously needed a waker upper.

"So, tell me, do you eat at the food court here?"
Wait... what was that? Did she just say fear of contact? ..... Her? A fear of contact? HA! That was laughable. "Incorrect," she stated at the woman, one brow raised questioningly. "I do not have a fear of contact, I merely have a dislike for your contact... you're a stranger with erratic behaviour." Seriously, what was this? A circus sideshow? It was more ridiculous than she first thought, and people wondered why she never liked Healers much. Bunch of hypochondriacs they were. Potions for this, serums for that, injections for this, balms for that... no thanks, she was fine without.

And as for the sitting thing. Circe help her. "I was merely inquiring which would be more suitable for you to do your work, I'm fine standing, prefer to be on my feet actually." So no, no weakness in the knees, no problems and certainly zero persistence with problems. The only problem she had on a frequent basis, was stupid people and time wasters, and this woman appeared to be both.

"Frequently, with my employees, with other officials and delegates, the public too..." did that satisfy her question? She did not have a fear of contact thing, yes? YES? All clear now?! Emily's hazel eyes observed the syringe and the fluid in it. Eeerr... no formal examination and the woman was already going to treat her like a pin cushion? Nu uh. Not happening. "I don't require curing, and any attempt to stick me with that substance without a proper examination, testing and explanation of a diagnosis with evidence will be met with force." Either her wand or her first, it really didn't matter which - both would end in the same way. The Healer in Mungo's herself, and her leaving this level and never looking back.

Questions about the food court? Really? This was zombie virus thing related, wasn't it? A delayed response by health enthusiasts that have no idea what they're doing and seem to be hell bent on creating more issues than there really are. Excellent. Nothing wrong with this scenario, at all.
"Seldom, I prefer to source my food from elsewhere... though on the odd occasion I do indulge in their cheesecake."