View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 04:58 AM   #88 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin
And here the confused look persisted. If the young woman kept this up, Ravaora wouldn't need an entire check up to tell her what was wrong. This poor POOR dear. Still so young. She bet she hadn't had the opportunity to live her life to the fullest yet she was already losing brain function. What a cruel world they lived in inside this graveyard in disguise. That's all this place really was.

Better start out simple, speak slow enough so her brain could keep up. "Can you tell me what year the Mole People invaded New York City?" With the confused, you always needed to know how aware they were of current affairs. Perhaps the damage was not nearly as extensive. "And who is the current Minister for Magic....in Czechoslovakia?" Hmmmmm?

While she questioned, she prodded lightly at her arms, her face, her stomach. Just checking for nervous system responses, don't mind us.
Mole People. New York City. The Minister of Magic in... Czechoslovakia? Ronnie's eyes widened slightly and she looked to the floor, her mind racing for an answer to these questions. Was this a test? Was she really going mad? Should she know the answers to these questio-

But then the woman was poking at her. Her arms, face, and stomach. Which almost made her start giggling, but she forced herself not to. Figuring this was a... normal thing, she let the woman go about poking her while she tried to answer the questions in her head. "I'm afraid I-I don't know." she finally said after a while of racking her brain, which nearly had given her a headache. Merlin's beard, she didn't know this whole thing would cause stress on her! She thought it'd be simple and quick since she knew for a fact she was perfectly fine. But after what this woman was saying and asking her, perhaps Ronnie wasn't fine.