View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 02:33 AM   #87 (permalink)
Loranys Lilyfield
St. Mungo's Healer
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Blink.

He should have been specific. He wasn't here to see anyone that didn't already work here. The last thing he needed was a false diagnosis. An employee had gotten back to the level as he was leaving...muttering something about dying. Who was dying? Certainly not Gavi--

O_O

fjbgvkiegfifdbgrdyi. Touching. Touching, she was touching. Her hand, his hand, same space, skin rubbing........................................... .................................................. ...............................

Someone. Get. Her. OFF. Immediately preceeding her actions Gavin began tugging against her hold. "Let me go. Get off. I can walk on my own. Touching. No. Kindly remove your hand." She was TOO close for comfort and he didn't like the look in her eye any more than that other one that had poor William on a stretcher. Was she still holding on?? "Coffee. I've had coffee and a croissant." LET GO!
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY MEEEEEEEEEERLIN. YOU POOOOOOOR THING!" she gasped as she continued to guide him towards his destiny with her. He needed a potion for that twitch of his. And just how tense his muscles were. OOOOOOOOH but they WERE niiiiiice. Oh she could just rub her face up against his firm arm all day.

Okay...so maybe just once.

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

She hadn't, OF COURSE, forgotten about Hottie McHotter, but she had to be sure he was going to survive before the put all her dirt in one jar with him. Best to spread her dirt into a few jars and then she could have her pick of the litter!

Let's not even get started on his hesitancy for human contact! Oh, that was another potion she would need to administer to him immediately. But she did let go a few moments later. Let go and both hands HIGH up in the air with SPIRIT FINGERS as her jaw dropped to the floor. "COFFEE AND A CROISSANT?!" she shrieked. "Oh no no no, that is FAR from a nutritional meal. No WONDER you are suffering from O.O.P.S. Over HALF the calories in a croissant are from FAT. BUTTER! OH no no NOOOOOOOOo you MUST have one of my Vegan Witch's Brew potions IMMEDIATELY." She instructed as she pulled a bottle off one of the nearby tables, one that was an eerie green colour, removed the stopper, and thrust it at him. "I insist. You need a balanced diet to handle your stress most effectively!"