View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 03:47 AM   #63 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

SPOILER!!: The Crazy Loranys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loranys Lilyfield View Post
Frowning playfully at him when he selected his name for her of choice (it's alright there baby boo. She knows you are just afraid of commitment) she gently pushed him back so he could lie down on the stretcher.

"OOOOOOOOOH MY MEEEEEEEEERLIN. You have a SERIOUS case of loquentes ieiuniumtis as well," she lamented. She quickly pulled some gauze from her kit and tied it around his head to cover his mouth and prevent further rambling. Poor dear had NO clue how poorly he was handling his stress levels. He was just SO lucky she was here for him. ALWAYS here for him. "Now don't you worry about a THING," she assured as she began strapping him down to the stretcher. It was too dangerous for him to be able to move. "I am taking you to the Technology Lounge and insisting that your examination be moved up. You just lay there and look handsome. Nyahahahahahaha."

With another flick of her wand, she levitated the stretcher and began walking backwards out of the food court. She tripped up on a chair and table here and there, which made the stretcher suddenly drop a few inches, but she would neeeeeeeever let him fall.

She would have to speak with her colleagues about whether or not a crup was a suitable companion for a man suffering from SO many things. All in due time, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loranys Lilyfield View Post
Stretcher carrying Mr. Hottie McHotter (BanaBatGirl) floating behind her, Loranys FRANTICALLY kicked open the door to the technology lounge with her heels and let out a shrill banshee shriek for her bestest friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

"RAVAORA! Ravaora I need your assistance at ONCE. This is an emergency! This man is suffering from O.O.P.S, pruritusism, zuccherotosis, AND loquentes ieiuniumtis!"

And let's not even get started on his nutrition and choice of pet.

For the LOVE of CIRCE......! William had NOT just been STRAPPED DOWN and SILENCED by this woman! Wasn't she here to save his life, not PREVENT AIR from getting to his nose and mouth!!!

He was really starting to panic now, with all these additional diagnoses and the "Healer" screaming for a Ravanora. What was that even?! Some kind of potion?!! WAS SHE GOING TO KILL HIM?!!! WAS SHE ONE OF THOSE "Death Angel" HEALERS?!?!?!!!!!!!

"Haaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp pppppppppp," William did his best to moan from the stretcher. Somebody, anybody! He could barely even turn his head to see who all was IN this technology center!!!!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind