View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 09:03 PM   #48 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

SPOILER!!: January!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
January let him do his thing, patiently being evaluated, doing whatever she needed to to let him work. University in Greece. Greece generally had good schools. "Wizarding University?" she asked, looking for a specification. She raised an eyebrow when he mention that he finished his healer training at St. Mungo's. "Hm. Different class than the lot of them out there, I'm assuming." Because he didn't really seem like he was on the crazy train like the rest of them.

High blood pressure? "Oh?" That wasn't too alarming. Everyone had high blood pressure.

"Enough," she responded to his question simply. No one was ever too comfortable during a medical exam, but she wasn't complaining.

"Yes, Wizarding University." Writing down a few more general things (to appear like he was actually doing his job), Anthony smiled. "Clearly getting out was smart, yes? I think someone slipped something into the water."......It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, making those types of comments.....but Merlin, if it wasn't true enough.

The liquid courage was running it's course.

"As I mentioned before, I'll simply be asking a series of questions."...to reiterate the general timeline of the evaluation. No, the DH had absolutely no idea what Silverkin was going to be asking or what she was going to do, even...but this was how he was preferring to roll.

"How's your diet? Your sleep pattern? Do you get enough hours in the night to feel properly rested the next morning? Do you consume adult beverages?"

...Just to name a few. All the while, Anthony glanced between her opened file and her face, trying to appear more serious than he had been before. Ms. Pennifold didn't need to know they were clearly UNDER ATTACK here.

SPOILER!!: Jose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrr..Meow View Post
Looking up from his chair he heard the man talking about hurrying up and it looked like he was talking to him. "Me?" he asked but before he could answer he was out of his chair and he moved his way to him. "where would you like me to go?" saying as he finally reached him.

"Just follow me back. Let's be quick...." Seriously, Mr. Mora didn't want to be subjected to that; mentally waving a hand in the Silverkin woman's direction.

"Make yourself comfortable. We'll begin shortly..." Merlin, did she have to be so LOUD?!

SPOILER!!: Aron, Serman, and the St. Mungo's Nutter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
This lounge was an unfamiliar place to Sherman, seeing as he'd had no reason to come here before and couldn't bother the trouble with his wheelchair. He was a bit late, what with having to navigate new territory with his rolling seat and whatnot. But surely it wouldn't matter?

He wasn't actually sure what all the ruckus was about, just that it was mandatory. And that meant show up or he'd get in trouble. Somehow.

So there he was. His turn now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Did she...just infer that he was crazy? Anthony was getting smoldering looks right now. His eyes narrowed to practically slits before he slowly turned his head towards the woman. Out of all the honking daffodils he had ever met, this one was by far the worst offender.

And now he had regretted asking. He could wait. Really. Or leave and never come back.

"............let what go?" There was something he very much wanted to let go right now, but it went against his morals.

Oh for the love of gardenia. RUN SHERMAN. Only the old man couldn't really do that so it was more like ROLL SHERMAN.

"Actually, this gentleman and myself have our appointments set with Mr. Cresswell."
[QUOTE=Ravaora Silverkin;11646729]
SPOILER!!: Mr. Wheelchair and his defender

Was he playing dumb? In denial? Unsure what she meant? Perhaps Ravaora would have to speak as slowly to him as she did a few patience that had earlier appointments. How wide spread was this epidemic and which one were they spreading?? So fascinating yet tragic. The bodies would begin piling up if she didn't get to work. "The stress, Love. Get rid of aaaalll that anxiety. Feel your muscles loosening." And on that note, why was he not following?

Hmm, clearly it was a cerebral malfunction. He truly wasn't processing a thing she said, was he. Parasites in the brain, most likely or the stress eating away at the neurons--

HANG ON!! "No no no." Ravaora clutched tightly to the handles of the elderly man's wheelchair. "This one is gravely ill, knocking on death's door and will be seeing no one but ME. How long has he been unable to walk?" She turned to old man and spoke exaggeratedly slow once more. "It. Is. Alright. SIR." In case he was hard of hearing too. "We'll get you walking again in NO TIME." No walking meant a muscular problem obviously brought on from a lack of exercise and poor diet. They'd get this one up and about in no time. Ravaora began wheeling him toward the room, no time for protests. "And I suggest you come too unless you want to drop dead." Unless he diiiiiiiiid. DID HE???? Clearly OOPS struck again.

Anthony violently cringed at the St. Mungo's Healer's....everything, actually. He was cringing at everything. Merlin, help them all.

He'd been in the process of approaching Mr. Serman Clark, a man that was rather well known around the Ministry...but that woman, and he used the term loosely, had struck again.

It was ENDLESSLY frustrating...having NO SAY in the going-ons of his own area of interest. Anything health related fell to him and HIS team....AND ARON. She was...He didn't....And Emily...

"I believe I need a break."...because violence. He wanted to perform violence.

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____