View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 06:00 AM   #39 (permalink)
nanyjj
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
please don't let me be miunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
It was somewhat the surprize to be told the Minister had consented to the checks being done on the same done but in such a LOVELY way. People could be dying. People could be trying to kill others. The world was a dangerous place and they the Healers were tasked with making it just a little safer. After those other experiments, Ravaora was a little antsy about what they would find amongst this lot but whatever it was, they would get to the bottom of it and CORRECT THEM SO THEY COULD BE UPSTANDING CITIZENS ONCE MORE. Such a noble cause.

Glancing from the door she stood by, she spotted a man. Just look at the way he was standing, the way he distanced himself from everyone else. That was the beginning of the madness. The separation, the refusal to mingle. He could have a rare rabies disease but trying to keep it to himself. Such a brave man. It was just too much. "Good day Sir." Ravaora stopped at a distance incase it was air bourne.

"May I ask what level you are from and what appointment you hold." If he didn't have an appointment she would still fit him in because RABIES.
Lawrence was getting impatient at the long wait. People were filing into the room and that meant that he would either have to wait a long time or the Healer would be late for his appointment. Then he noticed someone looking at him. For an unusually long time.

Was she a healer? No wonder most of the department heads were not happy about the health check business. Healers appeared to be weirdos, and even though Lawrence hated to use the word 'weirdo', he just had to. "Good day to you too," he greeted the lady. The ministry advisor maintained the distance, incase she was - well.

"I'm from this level. Er, minister's office." Not the muggle technology centre. "I believe I have an appointment for a quarter past eleven? The name's Lawrence Lee." He said. Now, he did not have all day, so..

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club