View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 01:55 AM   #25 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Victoria had noticed someone come up behind her, well two more people. Though she didn’t know the woman she certainly knew the man. “Hello Deacon, how are we today. Other than annoyed by this.” She couldn’t be the only one irritated by the waste of time this was. How she wanted to speak to Anthony and give him a piece of her mind about interrupting the work day with this nonsense. That’s exactly what it was. “Grown adults forced to do evaluations. We have our own healers for that.” They weren’t children.

Her eyes moved back to the one man that said, “The healer isn’t even here? Well lovely, we are forced out of our work to stand around and wait on someone who isn’t even here.” She gave a frustrated sign. Seeing a familiar face she did force a smile. “Brad how are you?” Was he enjoying the helping of torturing the ministry employees? “I’ve been wonderful other than this memo I got about interrupting my work day to come here and do something that my own healer is very capable of doing.”

Hearing someone else she glanced up and watched as he asked the woman her name and stuff. She could care less about that. “Are you from St. Mungos, because if you are. My appointment is now and I do need to get back to my job. I think you would understand that since you are clearly here to do yours. So can we please move this along.” Tapping her foot in frustration as she looked at the healers. She was very close to turning and going back to her desk she had work to do. "Exactly Brad, we were here before her and we have appointment times." She wasn't trying to be mean, but she had things to do other than be skipped in line just because a younger prettier female was there for the healer to hit on.