View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 10:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default shhh I sorta have permission for this... play along ;)
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

If there was anything the Daily Prophet was good at, it was getting the scoop on what was going on inside the Ministry of Magic. They had quite a few insiders, if she did say so herself, well-placed in strategic positions throughout the numerous departments here. But the one thing all the DP's spies had in common?

Medical examinations this week.

Who knew the Ministry could afford the services of the REAL Healers from St. Mungo's?! Tori certainly hadn't known this, not until she sneaked into the Ministry and pretended to be an employee, of course. And she wouldn't know what these medical examinations were REALLY like unless she got one herself! SO basically, she was undercover and the article she was going to write about all this would be grand and win her at least one journalistic prize of awesomeness.

GRAND!

The redhead casually strolled up to the Healer desk of the Atrium at just the right distance behind two other employees. She tucked her sunglasses up on top of her head and flipped a bit of long, red hair over her shoulder. Of course she smiled at the man who seemed to be in charge. Or was he not very sure of himself? Either way, he was a cutie pattootie, so he got all smiles.

"Hello, I'm here for my appointment?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind