View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 01:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
GrapehSarah

DMC
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMarie View Post
Yes, yes, tell her something she didn't know, Bradley. "I'm aware, yes i know, thank you." she said tossing some hair behind her shoulder all sassy like. "and you decided to take a break and come colour me a picture, yeah?" that was clearly his motivation for coming here and not moving his stuff back all at once. His Dino!picture was pretty nice though, she might just have to pin it up on her picture wall

As for visiting Anthony she nodded. "yeah, or at least a few days a week. make sure there's nothing he needs me to do for him or anything. i work next to him as well as run the daycare you know that, right?" didn't he?
Brad laughed a bit. He needed a laugh today. "Watch the ego. You're starting to sound like me." At least he wasn't as bad as he used to be when it came to that. He shrugged. "It was better than waiting for one of them to show up and exploding at them." It really was. Plus coloring had helped his mood quite a bit.

Brad just kinda stared at her a bit. "Of course I know. We ate lunch together the other day. Not to mention we've gone out for drinks after work." See. He could be close with the bossman too.