View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 06:22 PM   #108 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default so sorry for the wait <33
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

SPOILER!!: Richard, Aurora and Felicity, Barny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
Eyes on his daughter, Richard grinned as he saw that the baby girl apparently wanted him to pick her however, he got distracted again when he heard someone talking like they were talking to a baby...about a bat. Rich stared at the father and son pair and smirked. Ethan and Gunnar. Then he looked over at whatever they were talking about before returning his gaze on them. Eh...it was that ridiculous fruit bat thing. "Hello, Ethan. It's nice to see you too..." he greeted his friend back and smiled at Gunnar. "...and Gunnar." standing up, he leaned towards the 18 months old young man. "Curious as a cat, aren't we? Yet i warn you; don't you try to flirt my pretty daughter"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAlice View Post
Aurora smiled at Ethan when he greeted them. "Wave, princess." she said, making Felicity's little hand do a little wave. "Hi Ethan. Hey little Gunnar!" she said, all smiley and happy. She was just very happy lately, so she just spread the cheeeeeer. Or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny the Fruitbat View Post
He gave a little wave towards Esme, because Bat out, yo!

As he was heading back towards his team strutting along he felt something at his batty leg. A cat? He looked down and noticed the little boy from earlier. Kneeling down to his level Barny waved to him and did a little wiggle. Seeing his father close behind Barny stood back up and got closer to the boy once he was in his fathers arms. Sticking out his batty hand for a little high five and maybe a hug if he child wanted it.
Gunnar often liked getting Daddy cuddles, but today was not that day. He wanted to run around and go play and Daddy was just not letting that happen. He squirmed a bit more, reaching for the ground, until he saw the big funny cat again. That thing was coming over close and the boy grabbed its hand when he stuck it over by him. He could put it in his mouth, right? He pulled the fingers closer though quickly lost interest when they slipped out of his grip. More people were talking to him.

"Be be.." Gunnar gave a little up and down wave as he leaned against his father. There was a baby just like his Chloe, did Daddy see the baby? Blue eyes moved over to the man talking to him. He didn't know what he was saying, but he was smiling so the one year old gave a smile too before yawning. He really was tired but he was fighting sleep. And then.. he looked up as he was being passed off to someone else. He knew this lady, didn't he?

"Yes, that's a baby," Ethan confirmed for his son as he rubbed his back a bit. He knew Gunnar had to be really tired but that bit of sugar rush and fighting sleep was keeping him up and making him fidgety. At least he was being still for this second. "Her name is Felicity, can you say hi?" Of course the little baby waves he gave was very cute as well. "She's really getting big.." he said with a grin to Aurora. How old was she now.. 8 or 9 months or so?

He couldn't help but to chuckle at Richard's words to his son. "Maybe a little too early to be worried about anything like that.." Well-noted though, he was sure he'd be every bit as protective over Chloe. Besides, Gunnar was more interested in cats and cookies right now. Just as he spoke, he noticed his aunt behind him who demanded his child from him. "Oh, hey Aunt Mariel.." he greeted her as he handed Gunnar into her opened arms. "He's had one too many cookies so he might be a little fidgety." At least he had been for him and simply would not stay still in his stroller any longer. "We've been having a lot of fun by the way."

As she took Gunnar to speak to a couple of the players she seemed to know, Ethan turned his attention back to Richard and Aurora. "So how have you all been? Signing a lot of autographs?" There really were a lot of people out for this. He imagined one's hand might get cramped after a while, maybe even blinded by all the flash photography.

SPOILER!!: Oliver, Nia
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Ah more fanz... only this one wasn't a fan at all. Oliver recognised the woman instantly and BEAMED at her. Not only a fellow Quidditch player, but a former Hogwartarian.

“Hey, Mariel.” He greeted, getting up from the chair he had settled into once again to go and talk with her. “Cam said she'd try and make it with the kids but you know how things are.” Busy. BUSY. That's how things were. “And how are you?” Did she have a family? Was it rude to ask? Maan.. he didn't know.. Best not to ask.. Best not to be the guy who put his foot in. Best not go there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermygirl View Post
As she sat back down, Nia saw her bestie and returned the wave. Mariel was probably uber busy today, having organised the event, but if she had a few minutes it'd be nice to check in and tell her how much fun she was having - and maybe even persuade Mariel back in to the air to relive their youth?
"No such thing as one too many cookies when you're a kid," Mariel chuckled as she took the one year old from her nephew. She was sure Gunnar would be a perfect angel while she held him, though she did admit he was a bit fidgety as she tried to adjust a bit, finding a good spot for him to settle in against her shoulder. As Ethan turned to talk to some of his friends, she turned again to Oliver, giving him a smile as he walked around the table towards her.

"Oh of course," she nodded as he mentioned Cam and the kids. How many did they have now.. two.. three? Those kinds of things were often so hard to keep track of and though this was something of a family-oriented event, she could understand that children could also be a handful at times too. "I'm sure you're all very busy.. Oh I'm doing well, thanks. Quite busy myself, but I do love my job." As much as she enjoyed playing for the Macaws, but in an entirely different way. She liked being in charge. "You're having a good time so far? Signing lots of autographs?" The 29 year old was certain that he had plenty of fans being on the team quite a while, but it was important to her that the professionals enjoy themselves as well.

"And this is my nephew's son, Gunnar," she added, shifting the one year old a bit in her arms. She didn't always like saying great nephew as she thought it made her sound old, but they were both her nephews and she adored them to pieces. "Can you say hi to Oliver?" she looked down at the yawning boy and demonstrated a little wave. She smiled bigger when she caught Nia's wave. "And look there's Nia," she added to Gunnar, pointing down to the Bat's table. "Wave to her?" She demonstrated again, looking down at him, but he was obviously too tired. Oh well. She'd go down in a minute once the crowd cleared as it seemed there were plenty wanting her autograph as well.

SPOILER!!: Iwin, Barny
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
WHAT IN MERLIN'S SOGGY-----Iwin cringed at the hug, not seeing it coming at ALL--but once he knew Barny was the culprit, he just scoffed and patted his back. The smell of a mascot suit in the morning was...like no other, that was for sure. He could only imagine the smell INSIDE the mascot suit. Gross. Running a hand through his curly hair(it was all sticking up, now, thanks Barny!) he waved with his other at the..hopefully disappearing fruitbat. "Normally fruit-bats are such calm creatures..." he commented with a smirk, shaking his head, heh.

Ahhh Esme said he was quite decent, eh? Iwin raised an eyebrow and was quite happy with hearing that. And Muirgen was signing his little book and wow--he was just amazed he had them both, here, and he felt his cheeks sting red a little..a LITTLE, okay? "Um--" he glanced at Esme. "Yeah, I'd like a picture with you two--I'm sure I'll be blinded looking at the picture later,both of you lovely ladies in it--" he said, and as he glanced around for the picture guy, he just decided he would take his own. He had a camera, yes, and he pulled it out of his bag. He handed the camera to Jack..."Mind takin' a picture, mate? Then I can that autograph?" he asked, nodding his way. "And I won't take one with you, dun' worry--" he said, laughing quite a bit now.

Oh. Huggy hug from Miss Esme. He hugged back and smirked, only slightly. "Well if I'm not a kid in a candy store!" he commented, glancing back and forth between the two. Stay on the game, Iwin--don't flirt--don't do it--be normal-- he as trying his best. He didn't want to end things roughly with players he met from his FAVORITE TEAM though!

"All right--you two pick a side--and I'll be in the middle--and Jack, take the picture whenever we're ready!" he said, trying to get things in order, yes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny the Fruitbat View Post
He gave a little wave towards Esme, because Bat out, yo!

As he was heading back towards his team strutting along he felt something at his batty leg. A cat? He looked down and noticed the little boy from earlier. Kneeling down to his level Barny waved to him and did a little wiggle. Seeing his father close behind Barny stood back up and got closer to the boy once he was in his fathers arms. Sticking out his batty hand for a little high five and maybe a hug if he child wanted it.

Was the dude ordering the face of the Ballycastle Bat's around? Telling Jack Fritzera to take a picture? Dude should want a picture with him. Grabbing the camera before anyone else could do anything he went and leaned into Jack and took a selfie with his batty hand of him and Jack. Best picture the fan was going to have all day. Setting the camera back on the table he wiggled his bum a few more times before heading towards another group of adoring fans.
Esme tucked a short lock of dark hair behind her ear, feeling somewhat awkward because of that silly mascot, but doing her best not to outwardly show it. Of course she knew her cheeks gave her away every time but she quickly tried to mask it with a chuckle and a shake of her head directed towards the bat. "This one has seemed to really embrace the term 'batty'," she added to Iwin's words, laughing a bit more. At least that crazy bat was gone now.

And she complied with the hug for her fan. He was very sweet really, and she had to remind herself that players did things like that for their fans all the time, it was perfectly ok, but his words made her blush again. "My, aren't you the charmer," she chuckled. "I'm sure you say that to all the players." But it was certainly nice to feel well-liked from the fans. As she got in position, ready to have her picture taken with Iwin and Muirgen, she noticed that crazy mascot headed their way again. Merlin. But what was he - ? Esme's mouth dropped open as she stared at Barny, watching him grab the camera and take a selfie with Jack Fritzera. "What even.. ?" she started before laughing, too stunned to know what else to say.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line