View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 05:02 PM   #42 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Moving around the tent Victoria made her way over to the Harpies, it looked like some fans were already coming to greet the women and Vic smiled sweetly to them all. Moving to one of the players she had recognized, "Hello, have you found everything alright? All the quills on the table for signing?" She glanced at the table to make sure. "If you need anything through the day please feel free to find myself or another from my team. They will be happy to help."

She did have a personal reason to be there though. Bart was very upset about not being able to be at the event, and she thought maybe getting some autographed items might help and what teenage boy wouldn't want autographs and pictures of the Harpies. Getting a team picture out of her bag she set it on the table. She had a few perks when it came to her job and getting the team pictures were one of them. "If you don't mind, my son is unable to attend being at school and I know he'd just love your autograph." It wasn't his Warriors, but he's be excited she was pretty sure. [/color]

"Hello," Isobel greeted when the woman showed up at their table. She didn't know who she was, but guessed that she was from the Ministry, from Magical Games and Sports to be exact. They were the ones running this whole thing, yes? "Thank you," she said, mainly in response to the offer of help but also because she'd help put this together and that deserved recognition and thanks.

She was talking to her, right? This woman wanted her autograph? Alright then. Isobel eyed the team picture, she had one just like it somewhere around her home. "What's your son's name?" She asked the woman? He would probably like if the autograph(s) were personalized, yes?

SPOILER!!: Kurumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Still looking for Selina, her violet eyes fell on the blonde who had just arrive. Something was familiar about her - besides the obvious of her seeing the quidditch player at matches - but she was having a hard time placing her. "Hello," she bowed, her brain going over the Harpies roster and searching for a name.

OH RIGHT!

"Isobel, right?" she asked, setting her basket down on an empty area of the table. "I'm Kurumi Rasting. It's nice to meet you in person instead of just watching you from the stands."

"Yes," she nodded as the other girl appeared to know her name. Isobel still had not placed how she knew her yet. That is, not until she introduced herself. "Oh Kurumi, hey. It's nice to meet you too, I remember you from Hogwarts." They'd never really talked, but Isobel knew who she was. She'd been Kurumi Hollingberry back then, so she must have gotten married. "How have you been?" She didn't know her well enough to really ask about her life, but she could make friendly conversation.