View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 05:45 AM   #40 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Default Kurumi & Dylan & Ariana & Ella :3
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

And she was here! Fiiiiiiiinally. Concession stand had happened and it had been glorious, but all professional snackers had to know when was time the time to be professional other things. In her case a Quidditch player. Though, she would have very happily spent all day near the food.

Maybe she would suggest they give the talent their own food trays for the next signing. They WERE doing another one of these, yes? Because that cupcake had blown her mind. The fear of living without never eating another would plague her dreams for weeks.

Perhaps she should just slip out and eat more for memories sake...

No. Vivi said work needed to happen. Merlin, she hated the logic in that. Dumb professional arrestor person logic.

Walking into the tent where the Harpies would be she scanned the room...for food. AND SAW A BASKET! Better yet, the basket was being held by a Kurumi, which practically guaranteed food. Brilliant. She was estatic.

The redhead beelined for more food. Until she saw something tall, blonde and infuriatingly handsome. Not that she hadn't already seen him all done up today. They'd come together....for travel convenience reasons.

Blush!glare.

She brushed by him and gave quick hellos to Ariana and Ella, "Hey Ariana, Ella." She grabbed Xaria's foot and squeezed it lightly, "And you Xaria." No hellos for Dylan. She was sick of saying his name today.

Then OFF she went to Kurumi. Who was wearing...WHAT WAS SHE WEARING?! Was that HER face?! Oh no. "Give me food, ASAP, Rumi. I miss be hungry because I'm hallucinating you have a SHIRT with my FACE on it!"