View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 10:37 PM   #24 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
He should have gotten two cupcakes. Maybe even the whole tray? Taking only one was stupid. As he shoved the last of the cupcake into his mouth Legend was fully prepared to go and find his sister again, until a nearby voice spoke.

Turning his head Legend did NOT expect to come face to face with the woman from the Post Office. "Er-yeah?-Hi!" A small smile broke out on his lips completely unaware of the icing blob on his nose. Completely working. No slacking off at all. "Anika right?" That's what the woman had written in his notebook. Not that he uh studied it or anything, he just remembered. "I'm Legend." Because he didn't think he'd give his name when he'd actually met her. Crumpling up the cupcake wrapper Legend turned and threw it in a nearby trash can. "Too bad you didn't come sooner I would have shared some of my cupcake with you."
"Yes, it's Anika." She moved forward, using her finger to wipe at said icing blob. It might've been invasive to his personal space but Anika couldn't very well let him stand there with white stuff all over his nose. Nope. She was doing him a service...and the fact that she stuck that same finger in her mouth to lick it off didn't mean a thing...

GRIN.

"Just you saying as much is enough. Thank you, Legend." Legend. Now, that was an interesting name. "Are you terribly busy?" He didn't look too busy but looks could be rather deceiving at times. He could've been spying or something. Anika didn't know how these things worked.

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____