View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 04:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
Default I promise I'll stop grabbing everyone >_<
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

SPOILER!!: pretty poppets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
*___________________*

Kaia Montague from the Wimbourne Wasps. Cornelius blinked slowly in complete awe as she swung her bat. Oooh! How many bludgers has it hit? How many players has she smashed with it?

She was soooo close to him, too. Cornelius held in his breath, eyeing her bat. He could touch it if he reached far enough--

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

THIS WAS NOT FAIR.

Ahhhh! He WAS going to need his old man after all. He'll go fetch him in a few, but first, "My thumb isn't a finger. Can I touch it with my thumb?" He held out his thumb and looked at her with those BIG innocent green eyes of his. Could he? For a second, even?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team ronmione View Post
Devlin was waiting for someone to show up, and they did. Not exactly the someone Devlin wanted to see. Ok. This kid, yeah, he was annoying. Did he know he looked like an ape? What in the world was he doing with his chest? Clearly not showing it off cause he just didn't have that look, yeah? Too scrawny.

"Go find your mummy and daddy kiddo. I don't have time for you. Gotta whack some bludgers over here. Don't want you to get some sort of concussion or something." He was probably one to fall easy to victim to that.

Ahh. See. Now, this was one of those celebrity quidditch players, yeah? She was holding a beaters bat so she had to be. Devlin has rarely ever whacked a bludger in his life, to be honest, but sometimes he could be a bit intense with a punch or something like that. Who's to say it won't be the same with a beaters bat and bludger. "I guess we'll see right now. Bring it on."

And now she was talking to the little one. That's right. Little one. Squirt. "Exactly. Like I said, go find mummy and daddy and then you might get lucky and play this game." Devlin said to the little one, agreeing with the quidditch player. He doubted it though, even the quidditch player seemed intent on not letting him playing this game.

Great. Now that the squirt was out of the way when would he be able to hit those bludgers, and possibly injure someone. Not on purpose though.

Kid looked a little bit like he'd seen a ghost. Or he just really wanted to have a go with a bat. Maybe when he wasn't 100 years from growing hairs on his legs. With a smile, she nodded. "Thumb. For two seconds, and then you go find your adult 'kay? There's too many people around here and you'll get lost." Heaven forbid she was the last person to see a missing child or anything. She held her bat out just slightly, and promised herself that if she saw him at the autograph tables later, she'd sign him something extra special and give him something she'd got saved for little cuties that looked at her like that.

Kid was totes a Stinger in her mind already.

She looked at the other kid with a raised eyebrow and offered a bat, but kept her hand firmly on it for the moment. "Be nice to the younger ones, or you'll find your kneecaps smashed by a bat one of these days. Karma isn't pretty." Life advice from the Montague monster.

"Are you going to see if you can hit better than me or do you want to see if you can hit a target by yourself with some coaching? I'm one of the best."

Or else she wouldn't be here, clearly.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________