View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 04:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
IT HAD WORKED. THEIR BLUDGER SMASHING HAD ENTICED THE LITTLE'UNS OVER. Some sort of little. One was and one wasn't. With a grin, Kai swung the bat onto her shoulder and shrugged. "Depends how good you think you are." Good enough to take one of them on, or needy enough to need some good old fashioned help?

With another grin, and in no way intending to be patronising, she crouched to the smaller kids height. "No little ones, kid. Get yourself an adult and I might let you touch a bat with one finger."

BOOM.

SMASH.

Obeying the rules, k?
*___________________*

Kaia Montague from the Wimbourne Wasps. Cornelius blinked slowly in complete awe as she swung her bat. Oooh! How many bludgers has it hit? How many players has she smashed with it?

She was soooo close to him, too. Cornelius held in his breath, eyeing her bat. He could touch it if he reached far enough--

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

THIS WAS NOT FAIR.

Ahhhh! He WAS going to need his old man after all. He'll go fetch him in a few, but first, "My thumb isn't a finger. Can I touch it with my thumb?" He held out his thumb and looked at her with those BIG innocent green eyes of his. Could he? For a second, even?