View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 04:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default lullllllzzz, plz tell me we are on separate timelines from Emily!Gavin
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
So it was a christmas present from his sister. Wow.

"She's got great taste." She was joking. He could tell, right? But somehow it was quite amusing and it showed when she leaned back to rest her back against the sofa again. There was a grin on her lips.

Alysson dismissed the 'sisters' comment with a shrug. She wouldn't know what 'sisters' did seeing as SHE was the sister in the family. "Maybe I should start buying my brothers one of these lamps as well. You don't happen to know where Wanda got this one, do you?" Once again, just joking.

Though it WOULD be hilarious to see Jeremy's reaction to unwrapping that.

Great place, yes. "I brought the sofa." Which was certainly an interesting addition to this place, was it not?
'Great taste' was..... definitely a joke, right? William's brows went up a little bit, even if Aly was grinning.

"I think, if you get one of those for your brothers, the question everyone will want to know is what did they do to you to deserve it?!" He let out a small chuckle. "Luckily, I do not know where Wanda got it." Or he would have returned it for the cash.

Oh, snap, THIS sofa? "This is so much better than that lamp," Willy gave it another appreciative nod. "How did you get it in here?" She was stronger than she looked OR magic was the answer. Probably magic.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind