View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 03:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Level ten was about as far away from level one and two as one could get without leaving the Ministry itself, and so, it seemed the only appropriate place to hide out for lunch. Here, she was close enough for the ease of returning to her department - should any demanding issues arise, and still she was far away enough to not have to concern herself with interruptions and unnecessary run-ins with people she didn't care to share her time with.

"And we're helping ourselves to dinner at yours tonight, Zeke wants to pick Ashley's brain about French... he has his make-up test tomorrow and is still convinced he's too sick to go in." Fever fudge wasn't going to scam her into letting him take another day off school. Still, the kid had guts and stupid enough to down a whole box of it in one sitting to begin with. Idiot kid. He was destined to die young.

With Gavin in tow, Emily directed them behind the tapestry and through the hole in the wall. Emily placed their lunch bag from the bakery down on the table between them before inspecting the chairs for selection... neither really seemed to take her fancy on this occasion. It had been her turn to shout lunch, and so that's exactly what she did. There was nothing better than sweet and savoury pastries now was there? Especially not with the fine brew this little nook had to offer. "They have the best coffee here," she informed Gavin, already itching to make them a cup.
Had he ever ventured down to level 10? Possibly not but if he had he couldn't remember. Was there a food court there? Did Emily not get that a lunch break meant a break in which he didn't think about business? Level 10 held the coutrooms, she was MLE, forgive him while he went to all the wrong conclusions ever. Truthfully, he didn't mind where she was taking him because she did have food in her hand and he was perfectly fine watching her work while he ate, it wouldn't be the first.

His interest was peaked by the mention of her and Zeke coming over for dinner. He didn't really care what the reason was, they were welcomed regardless. "He's in luck. That's all they talk at home." But he must have learned that by now. The kid was an idiot but he wasn't dense. "I suppose if I mentioned he was trying to get some French help they'd be especially insistent with it." Ashley, moreso. It was a dangerous thing whenever that little girl got the upperhand in a situation. It was possible Zeke would leave hating French more than when he arrived but that was life.

And had this tapestry always been here--there was a hole in the wall. Emily, look, a hole in the wall. "Really should get Maintenance on that." He pointed out even as they stepped through the hole. How long had it been like this.....? Blink. "How long has this been here?" He asked, absentmindedly looking around as he took a seat--but not before making it sturdier with a spell. After the broken down building he wasn't so trusting of odd furniture. Go figure.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.