View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 09:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Oh...wow.

And no, that wasn't a reaction to William coming in but rather to the thing he was holding. Wow. Just. Alysson watched when her boyfriend went ahead and set it down on a nearby table. What WAS that thing? And what was it doing here? She'd seen a lot of ugly things but this...this was something else.

Alysson took a moment to smile at William when he sat down next to her - yes she very much appreciated the closeness and the kiss, yes - before leaning over him slightly to get a better look of the ugly thing again. "What's that?" Yes, this question had to be answered before they could talk about or do anything else. This was important.
William returned Aly's smile, of course, but then.... she was leaning over him to look at that lamp. THAT LAMP.

"Wanda," he sighed in reply. WANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! "My sister gave that to me for Christmas. She knows I like creatures, she even KNOWS what creatures I like," duh, dragons, "but she thought it would be funny if she gave me a gnome lamp. I don't know." He shook his head. "Sisters."

Wanda had certifiably weird tastes. Just look at her obsession with Oliver. Weiiiiiiiiiiiiird. "How bout this place though, huh?" Willy changed the subject brightly, patting the bouncy sofa they were sitting on. "Great place."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind