View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 04:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
And there was another fellow employee! Alex recognized her immediately - she was hired for Environmental the same time as she was - but evidently the earliness had made the girl forgetful. Girl. Because even though it'd been three years since they've been in this department, she was still young. "Yup. I remember," she nodded at Ronnie. "Good morning. Ready for another day?"

She glanced around at the three and wondered if there would be anymore or if this was their entire team? She was sure there were more unless they quit after the holidays. Annalise or Perwyn or she wasn't honestly sure of too many others? "I think ... we're short on botanists, so we're going to have to work together to keep an eye on the plants in the greenhouses to make sure they're been watered and fed, even though its not any of our primary responsibilities. We should probably set up daily rotations where, Mondays for instance, I'll be responsible to check in there." Last thing they needed was a greenhouse full of dead plants whilst the botanist staff was lacking.
When one of the women replied to her, Ronnie recognized the voice and looked up to see...ah...what was her name again? Oh, yes! Alex. Merlin's beard, Ronnie was pretty tired, wasn't she? She really did hope this coffee would wake her up some because she felt like she was going to lose it. "Hello, Alex! Yep, sure am. How about you?" she smiled brightly. Even though she was pretty tired, she still had enough energy to be the happy person she always was.

Ronnie gave a nod to what she next said, and glanced around them, sipping her coffee. There really weren't many people here. Had many quit, or was everyone late? She looked at her watch. It still was a bit early, who knew. People could show up just a few minutes late...she hoped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
SPOILER!!: Ronnie :3

Jasmine was still talking to the girls when she noticed someone came in. She seemed tired since she was yawning. "Hello.." she waved politely. "Rough night for you?" she asked her. Oh? So her name was Veronica! Nice to know! She smiled and said, "Nice to meet you Ronnie.." she held out her hand for a shake. She called her by her nickname since she wanted to be. "I am Jasmine but you can call me Jazz for short." she shrugged. Now they both had nicknames to use.
Ronnie's cheeks turned slightly pink when the other women asked if she had had a rough night. Oh, dear, could she tell? She hoped she didn't look too tired. She didn't want to appear that way...

But then again, she did kind of yawn on the way in. That could be a sign. She gave a simple shrug to her. "A bit," she admitted with a small chuckle, taking another drink of her coffee, which seemed to actually be helping her wake up a bit which was nice. "Nice to meet you as well, Jazz," she said, smiling as they shook hands. Jazz was such a fun nickname! Heh. Ronnie loved nicknames.