View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 11:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

SPOILER!!: Ronnie :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Ronnie entered the office area, yawning as she walked in. This place was nice, unlike the basement. Ronnie hadn't really fancied working in there much. Glancing at her watch, she noticed that she wasn't too late. Phew! She had sort of slept through her alarm this morning and had to rush to get ready and out the door. Looks like she had made it on time.

Making her way through the place, she saw that there were three others already there. "Hello," she greeted them all with a warm smile as she made her way to the coffee table. Ahh, coffee! Maybe that'd help wake her up a bit more. Pouring herself some and adding a bit of sugar and creamer, she began to stir it. As she stirred, she realized she didn't quite know any of the three in the room. She was still a bit new here. "I'm Veronica, but you can all call me Ronnie," she introduced herself with another smile before taking a sip of her coffee.

Jasmine was still talking to the girls when she noticed someone came in. She seemed tired since she was yawning. "Hello.." she waved politely. "Rough night for you?" she asked her. Oh? So her name was Veronica! Nice to know! She smiled and said, "Nice to meet you Ronnie.." she held out her hand for a shake. She called her by her nickname since she wanted to be. "I am Jasmine but you can call me Jazz for short." she shrugged. Now they both had nicknames to use.

SPOILER!!: Alex :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Alex smiled in amusement when Jazz was telling Pem that they didn't bite. "Speak for yourself," she chimed in, teasingly. "I only bite on days that end in y though. But I'm more of a carnivore than a cannibalist, so no worries."

Ah, so she was going to pass on the coffee? "Its really not THAT bad. At least have a little bit to get you through to lunch break?"

She blinked at Jazz's question. "Good, but Jazz? Are you feeling alright? Do I need to drag you to see a healer? I think you mean ... winter, as we're not in Australia." Unfortunately. "Is it your mystery man from the welcome back reception that has you all confusing your seasons?" Alex winked; yes she saw them dancing, no denying it.

Jasmine giggled when Alex was teasing her back. Oh? She she only bit on the days that end in Y. Awww man Pem better be careful! She even giggled at her last statement. Alex can be funny, good to know. They shared the same sense of humor. Ohh.... Alex was tempting her. "You know I might have a little.." she said since her head was pounding and didn't plan to deal with it. She poured herself some and mixed some french vanilla in it. Some sugars and milk and it was all good to go. She sipped her coffee when Jazz asked her question. She blinked and realized how silly she must have sounded.

"Well you guys I just came back from a cruise so I thought it was summer. Don't mind me...I am just in la la land right now.." she grinned and still sipped her coffee. "I mean look I didn't even have my coffee this morning." Jasmine winked back at Alex and said, "Yeah you know...he likes for me to think it is summer all year around. I sometimes get fooled."

"So what is this meeting for anyways?" she asked. Did anyone have any answers?