View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 08:36 PM   #16 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Getting started! :)
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Just LOOK at this turnout!

Harmony was positively glowing as more and more of her lovely employees filed into the Training and Fitness Area. She was pleased that they seemed to be in good spirits, as well. Best to keep things light and relaxed today as everyone was just returning from a rather nice holiday break. When the red head was sure the last of the staff were settled, and had done her part saying hellos, she cleared her throat and gestured towards the circle of large pillows on the faux grass, encouraging everyone to be seated.

"Everyone, welcome back to the ministry! For those of you just joining our department, I'm Harmony Delilah Skylark. I encourage everyone to call me Harmony as this is a team and I want our relationship to be a friendly and collaborative one." PAUSE. "Please know, though, I do this as a courtesy. The respect given here in this department will be the same as the respect received and I trust everyone here will have no problem keeping that in mind." BEAM!

Adjusting herself slightly on her pillow, Harmony tossed her red hair over her shoulder, displaying her name tag. "Now as you can see, my favorite color is yellow. This is because yellow promotes energy and represents my inner sunny disposition!" GRIN! "As you've all written down your own favorite colors on your name tags, I thought it'd be a nice ice breaker to go around and introduce ourselves. General information is fine as well as a bit about why your favorite color is what it is!" And looking encouragingly at the lovely person sitting on her right, she waited for them to begin.

OOC: Alright, lovelies! Please have your charrie introduce themselves! Just pretend they've waited their turn. I'll post again as soon as I can!