View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 03:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default Of course she's going to speak to EVERYONE. Killmeplease
A Poop * k8 *

MORE PEOPLE OHWOW. Ember's people-pleaser-senses were tingling! She SMiled at everyone, but before she would tell ANYONE hi, she looked at her boss. Who was soooo very stunning, with that red hair! Squeee! "Oh! Okay then! Thanks! How thoughtful--" she beamed and took a liiiiittle plate, scooping some hummus onto it and some vegetables, nommmmming on the food in a...polite-ish way? Hehe.

She eyed the one the boss called January...what an interesting name! She smiled. "Hi, I'm Ember!" she said eagerly and giggled bit because her cheeks were red! She wasn't embarrassed! But meeting all these NEW people had her SOSUPEREXCITEDOMG. SHe called Mt. Rushmore sir, as well! Wow! Polite! She didn't get the sarcasm with her...excitement. Normal calm Ember would have caught on--but not today! Her brain was MUCH too BUZZZY!

OHANOTHERPERSON. Ember waved at this...Monthly-named woman and smiled at the new person! (Rozanna) She waved and made her way over, bouncing quiiiiiite a bit. "Hi! Ember here--I'm the new one--one of them--probably can tell because I am so HYPER!" she said, and she bit into a carrot, having dipped it in the DELICIOUS hummus, and her eyes watched ALL OF THE OTHERS COME IN. Wow. Wowowowoow. She had COWORKERS SQUEEEE.

The man(Jose) was quiet, but Ember waved and grinned at him. "I am good! And you! I'm Ember--" she nodded, introducing herself because she was NEW. She assumed everyone else MUST know each other, though, riiiiight?

Another male! (Manolo) Oh good, an assortment! NOt too many of one gender--Ember thought this was a good thing because things could get...stale quickly. And all women would, of course, be a NIGHTMARE. She waved at him, too, though, and grinned like a puppy. "Hi! Nice to meet you! Ember!" she said to him. Maybe she was saying her name too much. oh. Maybe she should stop? Hmph. But--she just--she was just being friendly, riiiight?

She waved as yet another person(Hershey) and smiled. "Hi! Hello!" she said, deciding not to say her name because maybe it WAS a bit too much! Oh well. "Nice to meet ya'!" she said, and she continued to munch on her little snacks and smiled back at the boss. Right. this would be fun...hopefully...