View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 09:05 PM   #62 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Oh...sweet solstice. The boy's face was a mess. But at least he had said the astronut looked silly. It was a talent he possessed.

"Glad you think so." It was the point after all. Conjuring a handkerchief , he took a few timid steps forward towards Mr. Scabior and offered it to him. He was...done crying, for the most part, yeah? Because Airey wasn't sure how much more of these rapid heart palpitations he could take. "Hows about you dry your face and we step into my office?" he suggested. You know, take away the space with the negative associations to reset the brain. "You can help me build a mecha over some hot beverages."

OOC: you can post in the office now...if Kyroh wants to go in

He had managed not to cry in potions when Zahra had called him a baby and said that no one liked first years.

He had managed not to let anyone see him cry in History of Magic when the girl had said he was being a bad Ravenclaw because he wasn't using his brain.

But Flamsteed had been his breaking point.

The messy haired first year was just going to drag his arm across his face to wipe the snot. It seemed like the best thing to do, but then the Professor held out a handkerchief. Reaching out Kyroh slowly grasped the cloth and noticed that on it was a pointy eared guy who had a weird hair cut, and another guy who looked pretty normal compared next to the first. He examined it for a bit before wiping his eyes.

And then completely running it over his face, rubbing off all the snot and blowing HARD right into it.

Then the first year held it out for the man to take back.

He hesitated for a second before ducking under Flamsteed's arm and entering the office.
"...What's a Star Trek?...What's a mecha?" The boys eyes darted around the office. Was he allowed to sit? Would he get detention?

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}