View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 06:00 AM   #19 (permalink)
Star-Lord

DMGS & DMT
Mooncalf

x2
★ wannabe historian ★ Baekry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhartian View Post

Yes, exactly, and she would love to have that job. Granted, maybe a lot of innocent portraits would have to go, since it only takes one word to annoy Lottie. But, basically, "Yeah, pretty much." Getting rid of the annoying ones. No magic is permanent, though, so that's kind of tricky. Nothing is really permanent, even the universe is constantly changing. Yet it was a nice idea to consider something that lasted longer than it was supposed to. Maybe one day she'll decide to silence a portrait and Oleander can get back to her. "Less gossips, I bet." Less misunderstandings, less drama.

So, Jon, this was quite a surprise.

Lottie laughed, and wasn't laughing at him, but at what he said, this was new, "That's true. Kirby has very little patience." She has tested it. He does well with students, because he doesn't have a choice, but it's highly unlikely that a portrait would last.

Lotus, then. Yes. Lotus. "I was walking to the Great Hall, where were you going?" Maaaaaaybe they could walk there? Maaaaaybe?
"Less gossip means less having to worry about people giving you looks. No worry about judgey people," And that would be a first. Those people always found a way to make others lives miserable. Like certain people Jun knew. They were also not worth mentioning. Like ever. But the sound Lotus made next surprised him. Did she really just laugh? Even if it was a little? Jun blinked, maybe a bit still in shock. "Mhm. He seems like the type that would snap you in half for touching his beehives," Kirby had the muscle for it too.

"Was going there too. Maybe try and get something to eat or write letters home," Because he was doing that a lot lately; writing letters. The other one, not so much.

Trust me, you don't want it with the female Scarface;