View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 08:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Becky
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Veela

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizasaurus View Post
"I wanted it to be a surprise for you" he said quietly, not wanting to make it known to anyone around what they were talking about. "Why would I want you to accompany me in anything but what you're wearing? I think you look amazing in what you have on right now." he had noticed the short hair but seriously hadn't said anything, it looked really beautiful on her, he'd never saw her hair short before. But apparently him having long hair wasn't okay... "He's dead love. He's been dead for over 80 years. He's not coming back." He shook his head really confused how that would make her think he might need to be saved to be honest!
"How many times am I going to have to tell you that I hate surprises?" Sighing, Becca leant back in the chair now. "Well I had more than enough time to make it." He'd been home late and she'd been alone for longer than usual, what with the Ministry being set up again. "Didn't stop you." Her eyes scanned the room again. "And... when you're alone at home... when the kids are in their rooms playing... your mind starts to play tricks." Her eyes turned to him now. "I'm going crazy. I need to do something. I can't... I can't be the perfect housewife and mother, come to things like this and smile the whole night, I just..." Sighing deeply, she rubbed her face gently. "This is the first time I've been away from the kids with you in two months." And her husband looked like that.

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.