View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 01:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
GrapehSarah

DMC
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMarie View Post

She was going to be so angry if she had left it at home or somewhere over the weekend, which would be worse! Rolling her eyes at Brad she clicked her tongue, "if i did i wouldn't be looking for it." She was obviously in a bad mood and he seemed way too amused with her frantic state to try and calm her down or anything, Thanks Brad. !!!!!!! "What!?" she snapped her eyes up to him her voice raising in a way it shouldn't have and and looked to where he was pointing
.................................................. .........................................
"Sweet mother!" how the hell did it get there!? she knew she didn't pin it on herself.. what.. "sorry.. ugh.. thanks...." she could not believe she did that.. "anyone else arrive yet, do you know?" in other words should she rush to the daycare center?

Bradley was trying not to chuckle. He really was such a child sometimes. Not that it bothered him one bit. He'd been pretty successful still acting like that. Brad lost it at the what. He burst out in a fit of laughter. He finally caught himself.

"Sorry. But that's bad that you don't remember pinning it there. Need a potion to help your memory? I have some." Brad was being a bit of a jerk. But Athena wouldn't dare punch him at work. Maybe. He hoped. "I haven't seen anyone since I got here."