View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 12:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

SPOILER!!: SerWOMAN! XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post

She wasn't sure what all was going on in Kevin's head, but he seemed to be processing things, so she could only assume that all was well.

Turning her gaze back to the hourglass, she grinned to herself one more. There was so much hope for this year, she might have even been tempted to start crossing her fingers now. But again, it was too early, anything could happen.

Hhhmm? Seren turned back and considered Kevin for a moment as he spoke agian. Tell Cosgrach? And then report back on what his face looked like? "Eeerrr..... I suppose I could," she replied, and really, she hadn't been down to that part of the castle since last year. Now was as good a time as any. "Things still not good between you two?" she asked, wondering if perhaps that would be the source of the boys amusement should she tell Cosgrach about his promise and great potential, not to mention how well he'd been going so far. In fact. This was a good idea, and she could ask for the Potions Masters take on the matter as well.

Kevin's persistence with the stealing rubies thing received a disapproving shake of the head. "It belongs to the school, not to you... and there's nothing more to be said on the matter." Because couldn't he just imagine the chaos that would ensue? If he received one, or two, or a few... then ever other student would be out for the same. It was hardly viable.

If things were still not good between them? Kevin actually laughed at this. It wasn't a real laugh though and he shook his head. "Ah no" he said. "He just ignores me which is actually pretty funny" he grinned now as he looked away from his Head of House and towards the hourglass of the Ravenclaws. "I do love the class though" he said, not taking his gaze off of the hourglass. "Potions i mean, i think it is my favourite and i'm pretty good at it" if he had to say so himself.

Realising what he had just confessed, the young Lion snapped his head to look at the woman and instead of his eyes widening , they narrowed. "Don't tell him THAT though, i don't want him to think he won...whatever this is..."

Kevin dropped the matter of not getting any rubies as she seemed to be really firm with her decision. Maybe he should come back another day when it was more...quiet? Because when Kevin wanted something, he got it. A misschievious smile played on his face before he cleared his throat. "Hey, is there anything FUN to do around this place?" he asked. "I had wanted to try out for the Quidditch team but now that Quidditch got cancelled i'm bored again" seriously...boooored.