View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 02:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Trying to rush but not rush at the same time, Lux made her way through the different aisles of the library. She was looking for her best friends, who she had planned to meet.

Finally spotting Emmy looking at a book, she made a beeline towards her. "So sorry I'm late. I was with Bay and lost track of time." It always made her feel bad when she was late, because she tried her best to be punctual as much as possible. "I wonder where Cinnamon is," she added while looking around curiously.
The little lioness sat on the floor with her knees up to her chest and a random book in her hands. She didn't even know what she was reading but it just hooked her in deep and couldn't stop reading even if she wanted or had to. Emmylou was so lost in whatever book she was reading that she didn't even keep track of time or even look around to see if her friends were here. She figured that she should just close the book and go look for them because they might be having a hard time finding her.

After some time Emmylou made it half way through the book. She was a fast reader but she also thought that she had to have been here for some time now. The third year was lost in her own world, a world where she was able to let her imagination fly about. There was a voice that was distracting her but she knew the voice. Emmylou peeked up from the book. She knew that red hair anywhere. "It's okay, Luxness." She smiled and said in her southern accent just a little to loud. "Cinna isn't here either." Emmylou shrugged. She hadn't seen or heard from Cinnamon in a while, the blonde was starting to get concerned about it. Emmylou closed the book that she was reading and set it down next to her.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing